MARATHON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Battle site where the Athenians routed the Persians
- Part of an ironman competition
- Unusually long
- Lasting event?
- Long-distance race
- Race requiring superior stamina
- Race that's 1,661,220 inches long
- Annual Boston race
- Long foot race
- Long struggle
- Battle of Greece 490 BC
- It's roughly 95-Across kilometers
- Long-running event?
- *26-mile race
- Lengthy undertaking
- 1976 Dustin Hoffman thriller
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 12, 2016
- New York Times - June 08, 2015
- New York Times - May 24, 2015
- LA Times - February 09, 2014
- Netword - March 08, 2011
- New York Times - January 24, 2010
- Washington Post - January 05, 2008
- LA Times - October 09, 2005
- Washington Post - June 16, 2005
- New York Sun - March 29, 2005
- New York Times - July 09, 1999
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
- New York Times - October 16, 1997
- New York Times - April 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer marathon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!