MARBLES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Not good things to have lost?
- Kid's collection
- Taws and Aggies
- Winner-take-all playground game
- Aggies and steelies
- Spherical toys
- Shooters, e.g.
- Sense, slangily
- Elgin ___ (British Museum display)
- Chinese Checkers pieces
- Children's game in which players "knuckle down"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 31, 2013
- Netword - December 09, 2012
- New York Times - February 17, 2012
- LA Times - October 25, 2011
- Universal - October 11, 2011
- Universal - April 04, 2008
- LA Times - August 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 27, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer marbles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!