MARRIAGE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- "O curse of ___!": Othello
- Nuptial ceremony
- Plunge, so to speak
- It can be arranged
- Ceremony at an altar
- What banns announce
- Certain union
- Two-party system?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 02, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - November 26, 2010
- Netword - May 16, 2009
- Washington Post - April 05, 2009
- LA Times - March 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2008
- Netword - August 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2006
- New York Sun - March 16, 2005
- Washington Post - March 08, 2005
- New York Times - November 27, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer marriage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!