MARSBAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Chocolate and almond treat
- Popular chocolate treat
- Classic chocolate treat
- Chocolate treat
- Treat now called Snickers Almond in the U.S.
- Milky Way cousin
- Candy "whose success is out of this world"
- Snickers cousin
- Classic candy with nougat
- 3 Musketeers relative
- *Classic chocolate treat
- Popular candy
- "An almond in every bite" candy
- Milky Way alternative
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 05, 2016
- Washington Post - August 07, 2013
- LA Times - November 03, 2012
- LA Times - August 09, 2011
- LA Times - February 06, 2011
- New York Times - December 22, 2010
- LA Times - July 04, 2010
- LA Times - February 19, 2010
- LA Times - February 06, 2010
- USA Today - November 05, 2008
- New York Times - May 16, 2008
- New York Times - May 19, 2007
- Washington Post - February 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 27, 2005
- New York Times - March 07, 2004
- New York Times - February 04, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer marsbar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!