MARTINIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- They may be served with a twist
- Some come with twists
- Some people like them dirty
- They're sometimes shaken
- 007 prefers them "shaken, not stirred"
- Bond orders
- Bond likes these "shaken, not stirred"
- Drinks garnished with olives
- Gin drinks
- They may be preferred "shaken, not stirred"
- Olive destinations
- Bar orders
- They might contain Grey Goose
- Gin cocktails
- Drinks for 007
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2015
- LA Times - July 20, 2014
- Washington Post - March 06, 2014
- Netword - December 05, 2013
- USA Today - December 05, 2012
- USA Today - May 01, 2012
- New York Times - July 04, 2011
- Washington Post - March 11, 2011
- Post Puzzler - January 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 14, 2009
- USA Today - May 04, 2009
- New York Times - December 19, 2008
- New York Times - March 24, 2007
- New York Times - September 08, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer martinis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!