MASQUE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Poe's "The ___ of the Red Death"
- Old English entertainment
- Certain ball
- "The ___ of the Red Death" (Poe)
- Costume ball
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2010
- USA Today - May 15, 2008
- New York Times - December 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 15, 2005
- New York Times - September 10, 2005
- New York Times - December 29, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer masque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!