MAVIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Song thrush
- First name in typing tutors
- Canadian author Gallant
- Fictional typing teacher Beacon
- Staples of R&B
- One of the Staple Singers
- Typing teacher Beacon
- "___ Beacon Teaches Typing"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 22, 2017
- Washington Post - March 05, 2013
- New York Times - December 13, 2012
- New York Times - October 20, 2012
- Netword - May 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 31, 2010
- Chicago Reader - April 09, 2010
- Universal - September 21, 2008
- USA Today - May 21, 2004
- New York Times - December 01, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer mavis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!