MEATEATER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- A lion, but not a giraffe
- Coyote, e.g.
- Human, by nature
- Tyrannosaurus rex, for one
- Lion, tiger, or bear
- Tyrannosaurus rex, archetypally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2007
- Washington Post - April 29, 2007
- Washington Post - May 02, 2005
- New York Times - February 17, 2005
- New York Times - January 15, 2005
- Washington Post - June 11, 2001
- New York Times - June 08, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer meateater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!