MELBATOAST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- It's named after an opera star
- Crisp rectangle
- Crisp named for an opera singer
- Thin-sliced crisp bread
- Thin, crisp bread
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 03, 2010
- LA Times - January 31, 2010
- Universal - December 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 04, 2005
- Washington Post - July 26, 2004
- New York Times - October 25, 2002
- Washington Post - September 03, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer melbatoast that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!