METALLIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Like things yielding tings and pings
- Made of gold or silver, e.g.
- Like mercury
- Like zirconium or zinc
- Paint descriptor
- Like tin or steel
- Like some elements
- Harshly resonant
- Like the rare-earth elements
- Made of iron, e.g.
- Grating, as a voice
- Like lead
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 02, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 17, 2012
- Washington Post - January 23, 2010
- Netword - August 24, 2009
- Washington Post - November 07, 2008
- Netword - May 05, 2007
- New York Sun - April 09, 2007
- Netword - February 02, 2006
- USA Today - October 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 18, 2005
- Netword - February 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 10, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer metallic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!