METERMAID is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Ticket dispenser
- On the way to the bus stop to ___ ...
- Parking ticket issuer
- She might cite you
- Rita, e.g.
- Ticket issuer
- Lovely Rita, e.g.
- Rita, in a Beatles tune
- She's got a ticket to write
- The Beatles' Rita, e.g.
- Ticketing agent?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 16, 2016
- LA Times - February 11, 2013
- Universal - January 24, 2011
- LA Times - October 30, 2010
- Washington Post - October 21, 2009
- Universal - February 12, 2009
- LA Times - January 29, 2008
- Washington Post - May 29, 2007
- New York Sun - March 15, 2006
- USA Today - January 26, 2006
- New York Times - July 31, 2005
- New York Times - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - November 19, 2000
- New York Times - July 04, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer metermaid that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!