MFAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Curators' degs.
- Dramatists' degs.
- Degs. for curators
- Some 6-Down curators: Abbr.
- Degs. for curators, maybe
- Advanced drama degs.
- Yale School of Drama degs.
- Juilliard grads may go for them
- Advanced writing degs.
- Art curators' degs.
- Advanced degs. for writers
- Some lit. degrees
- Painters' degs.
- Juilliard degs.
- Filmmakers' advanced degrees (abbr.)
- Creative writing degs.
- Degs. for performance artists
- Degs. for playwrights
- Museum curators' degs.
- Pratt Institute degs.
- Writers' degs.
- Degs. for choreographers
- Some docents' degs.
- Some drawers' degs.
- Advanced degs. for curators
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 24, 2016
- New York Times - August 25, 2016
- Universal - April 09, 2016
- New York Times - May 23, 2015
- LA Times - April 15, 2015
- LA Times - November 16, 2014
- New York Times - April 27, 2014
- LA Times - December 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 13, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 04, 2013
- Chicago Reader - February 08, 2013
- Washington Post - January 29, 2013
- Washington Post - October 06, 2012
- New York Times - May 01, 2012
- New York Times - April 25, 2012
- LA Times - October 02, 2011
- LA Times - July 11, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - January 08, 2010
- USA Today - August 11, 2009
- Netword - July 12, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer mfas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!