MICRODOT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Spy pic, maybe
- Supersmall data carrier
- Teeny-tiny photo reproduction
- Ultrasmall photo
- Pinhead-size spy photo
- 1mm pic
- 1 mm pic
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 16, 2012
- New York Times - September 11, 2012
- Universal - May 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 12, 2006
- New York Times - October 10, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer microdot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!