MILKSHAKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Jerk's creation?
- Black cow's relative
- Ice cream treat
- Straw home?
- Soda-fountain drink
- Malted's relative
- Frosty's relative
- Ice-cream parlor order
- Soda-shop treat
- Ice cream drink
- Parlor cooler
- Soda fountain drink
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 28, 2016
- LA Times - September 19, 2015
- LA Times - February 04, 2014
- New York Times - January 14, 2011
- LA Times - August 17, 2009
- Netword - March 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2007
- LA Times - November 03, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2007
- Netword - March 21, 2006
- New York Times - June 18, 1999
- New York Times - April 29, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer milkshake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!