MIMED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Played charades
- Acted out
- Went without saying?
- Performed like silent street performers
- Imitated Marcel Marceau
- Performed without a sound
- Emulated Harpo
- Said with gestures
- Acted wordlessly
- Portrayed using gestures
- Performed silently
- Acted quietly?
- Gave the silent treatment?
- Declined to comment?
- Depicted wordlessly
- Communicated without saying anything
- Acted without speaking
- Performed without words
- Only gestured and moved
- Emulated a street performer
- Acted out without words
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 14, 2017
- LA Times - August 27, 2017
- Canadiana - May 29, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 05, 2016
- Netword - December 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 20, 2015
- New York Times - March 17, 2015
- LA Times - November 17, 2014
- USA Today - April 02, 2014
- LA Times - February 17, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - October 13, 2013
- Washington Post - June 13, 2013
- New York Times - March 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 23, 2013
- Universal - October 04, 2012
- Netword - March 10, 2012
- Washington Post - March 07, 2012
- Washington Post - January 09, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer mimed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!