MINARET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Source of many calls
- Source of calling
- Cairo skyline feature
- Tower of faith
- Mosque tower
- Muezzin's workplace
- Muezzin's tower
- It has an onion-shaped crown
- Tall tower
- Istanbul sight
- Where long-distance calls are made in the Mideast?
- Pillar of the Muslim community?
- Islamic tower
- Tower on a mosque
- The world's oldest one is in Tunisia
- Tower atop a mosque
- Structure from the Arabic for "lighthouse"
- Turkish tower
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 31, 2017
- LA Times - February 25, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 22, 2016
- New York Times - December 05, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 26, 2015
- New York Times - June 08, 2014
- LA Times - April 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2013
- USA Today - October 07, 2013
- USA Today - May 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 26, 2013
- New York Times - April 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 26, 2010
- Universal - December 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 11, 2009
- USA Today - November 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 29, 2008
- Washington Post - December 25, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer minaret that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!