MINUTESTEAK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Teensy-weensy piece of beef?
- Meat that gets pounded
- Meat entree that doesn't take long to cook
- Quick-cooking beef
- Sautéed beef
- Beef cut
- Tenderized beef
- Quickly cooked meat
- Good choice for an impatient carnivore?
- Tenderized cut of beef
- Thin-sliced beef
- Quickly cooked cut
- Quick-cooking cut of meat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2016
- LA Times - March 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 21, 2012
- New York Times - January 03, 2012
- USA Today - November 28, 2011
- Washington Post - February 02, 2010
- Universal - September 02, 2009
- Netword - May 21, 2009
- Washington Post - November 23, 2008
- Netword - October 28, 2007
- LA Times - April 30, 2006
- Netword - May 30, 2005
- New York Times - June 24, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer minutesteak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!