MIRACLES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Law breakers, of a kind
- Smokey Robinson's group, with "the"
- Turning water into wine, and others
- Pocketful in a 1961 Capra title
- Amazing occurences
- Extraordinary events
- Life-changing events
- Smokey's support
- The virgin birth and others
- Medical marvels
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2016
- Netword - October 15, 2010
- LA Times - July 08, 2010
- LA Times - March 02, 2009
- Netword - June 10, 2008
- LA Times - March 13, 2008
- USA Today - March 30, 2007
- Netword - November 26, 2006
- USA Today - June 25, 2003
- New York Times - October 12, 1998
- New York Times - January 30, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer miracles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!