MISNOMER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- What something shouldn't be called
- Inappropriate name
- Incorrect name
- Koala bear, e.g.
- Incorrect term
- Ill-fitting title
- "Koala bear," e.g.
- Chinese checkers, e.g.
- Koala bear, guinea pig or prairie dog
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2017
- USA Today - January 02, 2017
- LA Times - July 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2015
- New York Times - November 09, 2014
- Universal - August 13, 2014
- LA Times - November 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2009
- USA Today - July 05, 2007
- Netword - December 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 14, 2006
- New York Times - April 11, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer misnomer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!