MISREAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- See see as sea, say
- See "damp" instead of "clamp," e.g.
- Take tit for tat?
- Think that might is right?
- See an error where none exists
- Interpret wrongly
- Get the wrong signals from
- See Tears for Fears?
- See saw as say, say
- Interpret incorrectly
- Interpret inaccurately
- Interpret erroneously
- See see as sea, e.g.
- Not see properly
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 06, 2016
- LA Times - April 05, 2015
- Netword - December 16, 2012
- Universal - June 17, 2012
- Netword - December 15, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - August 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2011
- LA Times - August 28, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 18, 2010
- LA Times - February 10, 2009
- New York Times - June 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 27, 2008
- Washington Post - November 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2005
- Washington Post - March 02, 2004
- New York Times - December 16, 2002
- New York Times - May 03, 2002
- New York Times - August 27, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer misread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!