MOBILEHOME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Tortoise shell, in a way?
- It might have a "wide load" sign
- Park parker, perhaps
- Digs for the road?
- Winnebago, for one
- Large house trailer
- Rolling digs
- *Residence in a park, often
- RV, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2014
- LA Times - August 30, 2014
- LA Times - April 17, 2013
- New York Times - August 25, 2009
- Netword - June 28, 2009
- LA Times - March 19, 2008
- Netword - April 04, 2006
- LA Times - August 06, 2005
- Washington Post - January 19, 2002
- Washington Post - June 17, 2001
- New York Times - May 08, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer mobilehome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!