MOLOKAI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Hawaiian island
- Mauna Loa's island
- Island between Oahu and Maui
- It's across the Pailolo Channel from Maui
- Father Damien's island
- ''The Friendly Isle''
- Island where Father Damien cared for lepers
- "The Friendly Isle"
- 'The Friendly Island'
- Hawaiian island once used as a quarantine site
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 15, 2013
- New York Times - November 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 26, 2010
- LA Times - April 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 26, 2010
- Netword - November 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 12, 2009
- Washington Post - February 12, 2009
- LA Times - December 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 25, 2006
- LA Times - February 24, 2006
- Washington Post - March 23, 2002
- New York Times - January 09, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer molokai that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!