MONASTIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Reclusive and austere
- Austere and reclusive
- Spartan and seclusive
- Re 45-Across, e.g.
- Like some vows
- Like Benedictines or Trappists
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 06, 2017
- LA Times - September 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2013
- Universal - June 06, 2013
- Netword - December 25, 2010
- Netword - December 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 29, 2006
- New York Times - May 09, 2006
- New York Times - December 04, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer monastic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!