MONOGAMY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Hoped-for trait in a spouse
- Mormon doctrine since 1890
- "one wife at a time" practice
- Singular espousal?
- Faithful practice
- Challenge for a playboy
- Having one spouse at a time
- Marriage concept
- Philanderer's challenge
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - July 31, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2015
- New York Times - January 11, 2015
- New York Times - July 28, 2012
- New York Times - November 24, 2004
- New York Times - March 28, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer monogamy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!