MOONRISE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Bad time for lunatics?
- Event on the horizon
- Bright night sight
- Twilight occurrence
- Wes Anderson's "___ Kingdom"
- Crescent's ascent
- Lunar appearance
- Twilight event
- Iconic Ansel Adams photograph shot in Hernandez, New Mexico
- Dusk follower, often
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 17, 2018
- LA Times - August 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2016
- Universal - May 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 14, 2016
- Onion A.V. Club - March 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 23, 2010
- Washington Post - January 19, 2009
- New York Times - September 27, 2005
- Washington Post - December 23, 2001
- New York Times - March 18, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer moonrise that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!