MOTION is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Parliamentary proposal
- One may be on the floor
- ___ picture
- It may be seconded
- Kinetics concern
- Word with ''detector'' or ''picture''
- Thing to carry in a boardroom
- Newtonian concern
- Netonian concern
- Word with "detector" or "picture"
- Parliamentarian's proposal
- Kind of detector
- Formal proposal put to a vote
- Subject of three laws of Newton
- Court request
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2015
- Universal - September 30, 2011
- Washington Post - May 08, 2011
- Washington Post - March 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 05, 2011
- Universal - July 08, 2008
- LA Times - August 07, 2007
- Netword - February 13, 2007
- Netword - May 14, 2006
- Washington Post - April 25, 2003
- New York Times - April 22, 2001
- New York Times - November 02, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer motion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!