MOULD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Fungus, in Falmouth
- Unwelcome fridge sight, in England
- Penicillin source, in Sussex
- Gelatin shaper, in London
- Jell-O formation, to a Brit
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 21, 2011
- Washington Post - February 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 24, 2006
- Netword - September 21, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer mould that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!