MUSCLECAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Pontiac Firebird, for one
- Souped up auto
- T-Bird, e.g.
- Chevrolet Chevelle SS, for one
- ''High performance'' vehicle
- Souped-up auto
- "High performance" vehicle
- High-performance vehicle
- Gran Torino, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2018
- Netword - February 16, 2016
- Netword - August 18, 2013
- USA Today - October 14, 2010
- Netword - May 17, 2009
- New York Sun - March 27, 2007
- LA Times - March 11, 2006
- New York Times - September 21, 2002
- Washington Post - August 29, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer musclecar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!