MUSTACHE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Hair on the lip
- A milk drinker may have one
- Burt Reynolds feature
- Groucho's was a greasepaint smear
- Each answer to a starred clue is a type of this
- Milk mark?
- Handlebar, for one
- Pencil or toothbrush, e.g.
- Handlebar, for example
- Facial feature
- Fu Manchu, e.g.
- It might be right under your nose
- Handlebar, e.g.
- 'Got milk?' ad feature
- Facial ornament
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2014
- Washington Post - January 18, 2014
- New York Times - April 21, 2013
- Universal - July 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 02, 2010
- LA Times - June 27, 2010
- LA Times - September 30, 2009
- Washington Post - June 15, 2009
- Washington Post - December 05, 2007
- Netword - April 22, 2007
- LA Times - July 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer mustache that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!