NAMEDROP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Attempt to impress, as in conversation
- Try to impress, in a way
- Pretend to know important people
- Try to impress others, in a way
- Try to make an impression, in a way
- Act pretentiously, in a way
- Try to impress in a conversation, say
- Imply ties with V.I.P.'s
- Try to impress by association
- Try to impress at a party, say
- Say "When I met the Dalai Lama last year," say
- Make a personal connection?
- Say "When I was with my good friend Barack last week ...," e.g.
- Mention one's VIP pals
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 07, 2018
- New York Times - August 08, 2017
- LA Times - July 14, 2017
- New York Times - February 28, 2016
- Universal - August 23, 2014
- New York Times - May 15, 2013
- New York Times - December 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 07, 2012
- New York Times - May 17, 2011
- New York Times - April 12, 2010
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- New York Sun - December 27, 2006
- LA Times - December 28, 2005
- Washington Post - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - April 17, 2004
- New York Times - September 22, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer namedrop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!