NAMENAMES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Get specific
- Cooperate with the feds, say
- Sing, in a way
- Spill the beans, in a way
- Be specific in court?
- Tell all
- Sing in court
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 07, 2016
- New York Times - November 10, 2012
- New York Times - September 07, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 25, 2009
- New York Sun - March 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 27, 2007
- Washington Post - March 17, 2007
- New York Times - November 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 08, 2004
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
- Washington Post - March 05, 2003
- New York Times - December 29, 2001
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer namenames that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!