NAPIER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- John, inventor of logarithms
- John who invented logarithms
- Inventor of logarithms
- Mathematician John who invented logarithms
- Scottish mathematician
- Logarithm inventor John
- Logarithm inventor
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 30, 2014
- Post Puzzler - February 05, 2012
- New York Times - December 10, 2010
- New York Times - July 14, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer napier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!