NARCISSUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Youth who fell in love with his reflection
- Self-absorbed individual
- He became a flower in the flower of his youth
- Self-loving mythological character
- Daffodil relative
- Spring bloom
- Echo's beloved
- Bulb flower shaped like a trumpet
- Yellow flower
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 04, 2009
- New York Times - October 04, 2008
- New York Sun - May 08, 2007
- New York Times - February 19, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer narcissus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!