NASL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Onetime athletic org.
- Pelé once played in it: Abbr.
- Pelé's org.
- Pelé's org., once
- Old sports org. featuring the Minnesota Kicks
- New York Cosmos' sports org.
- Pelé was its M.V.P. in '76
- One-time athletic org.
- Cosmos' org.
- The Chicago Sting was its last champion in 1984: Abbr.
- Former soccer org.
- Chicago Sting's org.
- Org. that included the New York Cosmos
- Chicago Sting org.
- '68-to-'85 sports org.
- 1968-84 sports org.
- Internal football org.
- Sports grp.
- N.Y. Cosmos org.
- Minnesota United FC org.
- Tampa Bay Rowdies' assn.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 14, 2015
- Washington Post - November 16, 2014
- Washington Post - April 30, 2014
- LA Times - April 06, 2014
- Washington Post - March 26, 2014
- New York Times - August 17, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - March 25, 2011
- Washington Post - January 19, 2011
- LA Times - December 26, 2010
- LA Times - April 17, 2010
- New York Times - April 09, 2010
- LA Times - February 07, 2010
- New York Times - August 23, 2009
- LA Times - July 26, 2009
- LA Times - November 09, 2008
- LA Times - August 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2008
- Washington Post - April 15, 2008
- New York Times - June 29, 2007
- LA Times - March 04, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer nasl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!