NEWMATH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Educational innovation of the 1960's
- Teaching method satirized in a Tom Lehrer song
- It was based on set theory
- Set of teaching practices introduced in the 1960s
- '60s elementary-school innovation
- Failed school curriculum that was the subject of the 1973 book "Why Johnny Can't Add"
- Parent-puzzling arithmetic
- Set theory, etc.
- 1960s teaching focus
- Teaching method based on set theory
- Number theory and abstract algebra, e.g.
- 1960s educational experiment
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 04, 2015
- LA Times - February 15, 2014
- New York Times - May 17, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 16, 2011
- LA Times - August 07, 2011
- Washington Post - March 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 15, 2005
- Netword - June 16, 2005
- New York Times - January 12, 2004
- Washington Post - November 23, 2003
- Washington Post - December 11, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer newmath that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!