NEWSMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- These might cover fires
- Some TV anchors
- Many anchors
- Some talking heads
- Cronkite and Brokaw, e.g.
- Some anchors
- Rather and others
- Guys that cover stories
- Cronkite, Rather, et al.
- Post office workers?
- Anchors, e.g.
- Ones turning in stories
- Certain reporters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 30, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 28, 2015
- New York Times - September 26, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 18, 2013
- LA Times - November 20, 2011
- Universal - November 06, 2007
- Netword - June 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 06, 2006
- Netword - February 21, 2006
- Netword - September 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2004
- New York Times - April 10, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer newsmen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!