NICKNAME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- "Mr. October," e.g.
- Tom, Dick or Harry, usually
- Beantown, e.g.
- Beantown, eg
- "The Say Hey Kid," say
- Buzz, for an astronaut
- 'Honest Abe' or 'Old Hickory'
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2016
- Netword - July 01, 2016
- Washington Post - August 18, 2012
- LA Times - November 06, 2011
- Universal - July 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 23, 2010
- Washington Post - October 28, 2006
- LA Times - July 18, 2006
- New York Times - July 08, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!