NICOTINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Certain craving
- Addictive stuff
- Stain maker
- Source of addiction
- What some patches provide
- Ingredient in some gum
- Cigarette "ingredient"
- Alkaloid in tomatoes
- Substance in cigarettes
- Smoker's stimulant
- Parliament constituent?
- Poisonous alkaloid
- It has an e-delivery option
- Addictive tobacco substance
- Niacin source
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 12, 2016
- New York Times - May 26, 2013
- LA Times - December 29, 2010
- Universal - November 04, 2010
- New York Times - August 13, 2009
- New York Times - May 24, 2008
- New York Times - November 03, 2006
- Washington Post - July 14, 2006
- Netword - May 27, 2006
- New York Times - October 26, 2002
- New York Times - March 01, 2000
- New York Times - July 17, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer nicotine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!