NLCS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Prelude to the 2000 World Series, for the Mets: Abbr.
- It was Cardinals vs. Mets in 2006
- World Series qualifying matchup, briefly
- Best-of-seven mid-October baseball playoff round that doesn't use the designated hitter rule: Abbr.
- 2008 L.A.-Phila. showdown
- Pre-World Series event, for short
- The Col. Rockies won it in 2007
- MLB semifinal
- World Series precursor: Abbr.
- World Series precursor
- World Series prelude: Abbr.
- MLB playoff round
- It puts a team in the World Series (Abbr.)
- Sports semifinal
- The Brewers lost it in 2011
- The Giants won it in 2010, the Cards in 2011
- World Series lead-in: Abbr.
- Third baseman David Freese was its MVP in 2011
- Acronym before the world series
- 2011 St. Louis-Milwaukee contest, briefly
- Best-of-seven qualifier for the World Series: abbr.
- World series semis
- Baseball semis
- W.S. semifinal
- Pennant race inits.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 14, 2013
- Washington Post - May 26, 2012
- Chicago Reader - February 17, 2012
- Netword - January 01, 2012
- Universal - November 30, 2011
- Chicago Reader - November 18, 2011
- Netword - October 09, 2011
- Netword - August 07, 2010
- LA Times - February 14, 2010
- Netword - September 20, 2009
- LA Times - July 19, 2009
- Netword - February 26, 2009
- Netword - September 28, 2008
- LA Times - May 11, 2008
- LA Times - February 03, 2008
- LA Times - January 23, 2008
- LA Times - September 07, 2007
- Universal - April 29, 2007
- Washington Post - March 01, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer nlcs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!