NOCTURNE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Chopin specialty
- Feature of Mendelssohn's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Introspective composition
- Gentle air
- Pensive piano piece
- Dreamy composition
- Chopin piece
- Classic work by 50- and 23-Down, so to speak?
- Chopin composition
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2018
- New York Times - April 11, 2018
- Universal - March 04, 2012
- USA Today - May 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 01, 2007
- Washington Post - July 14, 2005
- New York Times - September 11, 1999
- New York Times - January 02, 1999
- New York Times - June 10, 1998
- New York Times - March 04, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer nocturne that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!