NOTUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Them, essentially
- "We didn't do it!"
- "If ___, who?" (Ronald Reagan)
- God of the south wind
- Mischief makers' denial
- The other guys
- "We didn't do it"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 14, 2021
- New York Times - November 17, 2019
- New York Times - November 09, 2019
- Universal - September 08, 2016
- New York Times - February 24, 2011
- New York Times - July 04, 2008
- USA Today - May 18, 2007
- New York Times - April 10, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer notus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!