NUDISM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Activity in which nothing is going on?
- Penchant for taking off?
- Philosophy of bare existence?
- Belief in a buffer state?
- Minimalist belief?
- Bare existence?
- Practice that won't leave you in stitches?
- Belief that isn't wearing?
- Practice of staying in one's birthday suit
- Naturist's practice
- Minimalist belief
- Gymnosophist's practice
- Belief that there's nothing to hide?
- Clothesless practice
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 10, 2017
- Universal - November 14, 2014
- Universal - January 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 02, 2013
- Universal - November 27, 2012
- Washington Post - June 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 25, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 13, 2011
- Universal - June 28, 2010
- Universal - March 26, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 05, 2009
- New York Times - September 18, 2007
- Washington Post - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - February 18, 2005
- Washington Post - April 05, 2004
- New York Times - March 25, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer nudism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!