NUTLET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Tiny acorn, e.g.
- Small seed
- Cherry pit
- Pit of a plum or cherry
- Small kernel
- Small snack for a squirrel
- Peach stone
- Squirrel snack
- Squirrel's miniature snack
- Pit of a plum
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 22, 2017
- Universal - March 26, 2017
- USA Today - April 15, 2015
- Universal - September 30, 2014
- USA Today - November 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 11, 2010
- New York Times - March 05, 2007
- New York Times - December 16, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer nutlet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!