NUTTREE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Cashew, e.g.
- Hazel, for one
- Hazel, e.g.
- Hickory, e.g.
- Pecan, e.g.
- Cashew, for one
- Good home for a squirrel
- Almond, for one
- Cashew or hazel, in a grove
- Cashew or walnut
- Almond or cashew
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 14, 2017
- Washington Post - January 04, 2015
- Netword - January 05, 2014
- New York Times - December 10, 2012
- New York Times - August 18, 2012
- New York Times - October 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2011
- New York Times - June 02, 2011
- New York Times - March 02, 2008
- Netword - May 22, 2005
- New York Times - December 17, 2004
- New York Times - January 16, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer nuttree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!