OARSMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Crew member
- One who rows, rows, rows the boat
- Galley drudge
- Head of the Charles Regatta participant
- Rowing team member
- Crew-team member
- Guy rowing
- Stroker ace?
- Member of the crew team
- Member of the crew
- One who made the crew cut?
- Shell's crew member
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 26, 2014
- New York Times - January 17, 2013
- Washington Post - August 16, 2012
- Post Puzzler - March 11, 2012
- Netword - January 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 10, 2010
- Netword - December 13, 2009
- USA Today - May 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2005
- New York Times - February 21, 2005
- New York Sun - February 17, 2005
- Washington Post - September 04, 2004
- Washington Post - August 20, 2004
- Washington Post - April 25, 2004
- New York Times - December 08, 2002
- Washington Post - April 20, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer oarsman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!