OBER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Upper, in Saxony
- Upper: Ger.
- Philip of ''From Here to Eternity''
- "From Here to Eternity" actor Philip
- Fräulein's upper
- Upper, in Ulm
- Philip of "From Here to Eternity"
- Upper, in Upper Westphalia
- "Remote Control" host Ken
- German head waiter
- German for 'above'
- High, in German names
- Upper, in Essen
- German chief
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 27, 2014
- New York Times - January 21, 2014
- LA Times - August 12, 2012
- LA Times - July 12, 2012
- Post Puzzler - March 27, 2011
- LA Times - November 04, 2010
- LA Times - August 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 26, 2009
- New York Times - January 04, 2009
- Universal - November 08, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - October 07, 2007
- USA Today - August 19, 2004
- New York Times - October 05, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer ober that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!