OBEYER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Compliant one
- Good dog
- Submissive type
- One who's not refractory
- Mindful one
- One following directions
- Dog that elicits a "Good boy!"
- Dog that merits "Good boy!"
- Mindful sort
- Compliant person
- Compliant individual
- Good dog, for one
- Servant, e.g.
- Orders follower
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 29, 2014
- New York Times - February 09, 2014
- Washington Post - January 18, 2014
- New York Times - October 11, 2011
- Netword - December 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 30, 2010
- New York Times - February 02, 2010
- New York Times - September 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2006
- New York Sun - July 12, 2006
- Washington Post - August 29, 2004
- New York Times - January 21, 2003
- New York Times - March 15, 2001
- New York Times - April 08, 1999
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer obeyer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!