OCEANID is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Sea nymph
- Daughter of Tethys, in myth
- Poseidon's wife Amphitrite, for one
- Daughter of Tethys
- Mythological sea nymph
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 02, 2016
- Washington Post - May 11, 2008
- USA Today - April 15, 2008
- New York Times - May 26, 2001
- New York Times - December 10, 2000
- Washington Post - October 03, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer oceanid that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!