OCULIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- One who studies irises
- Eye doctor
- Person who might go into an orbit
- Eye specialist
- One might look you in the eye
- One who sees a lot of pupils
- Iris fancier?
- Glasses recommender
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 18, 2018
- Netword - October 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 13, 2013
- Washington Post - August 27, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - November 23, 2012
- Washington Post - July 18, 2010
- LA Times - June 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 20, 2008
- New York Times - December 17, 2000
- New York Times - June 21, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer oculist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!