OEDIPAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Like a mama's boy?
- Like some complexes
- Like a certain complex
- Like some complex feelings?
- A kind of complex
- Like some unhealthy relationships
- Like some unhealthy attachments
- Complex type
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 07, 2016
- New York Times - April 18, 2015
- New York Times - February 21, 2014
- Canadiana - May 24, 2010
- New York Times - April 13, 2007
- USA Today - June 15, 2006
- New York Times - July 09, 2004
- New York Times - February 18, 2001
- New York Times - July 07, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer oedipal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!